Grab Handle Installation Instructions
It is extremely easy to install the custom grab handles. They fit securely into the existing handle mounts and are completely reversible and can be installed or removed in a matter of minutes.
Installing the Jeep JK Grab Handles
Jeep JK Grab Handle Installation Instructions
-Front grab handles
1. Wrap strap around roll bar and attach with supplied stainless steel d-ring.
2. Remove bolt by A-pillar.
3. Insert bolt through the end of the grab handle then re-install and tighten the bolt.
-Rear grab handles
1. Remove the two bolts that attach the sound bar to the roll bar.
2. Insert the two bolts through both ends of the grab handle then re-install and tighten the bolts.
-Head rest grab handles
1. Remove the head rest by depressing the buttons and pulling the head rest upwards.
2. Insert the head rest bars through both ends of the grab handle then re-install the head rest.
If you have any questions, feel free to
Send Us An Email
© Copyright AngryOffRoad.com 2013, All Rights Reserved.
Home | JK Grab Handles | Angry Eyes | TJ Grab Handles | Pre-Made Inventory | Ipad Dash Mount | Grab Handle Installation | Ipad Dash Mount Installation | sitemap | Angry Off Road Gallery | Contact Us